500px is the biggest Photography blog of all times. For all those who own an iPhone 6, they must know that that the default wallpaper on their device is from 500px.com, 500px is one of the most active platform when it comes to purchasing and selling of Photos, if you like one just license it and you will be the owner of that photo. At first, 500px was restricted to Desktop and Browsers only, but now the official app is available for both the iOS and Android and not only that, 500 Firepaper is another app that allows you to change the wallpaper automatically from the best Photos available at 500px.com, and mark my words the Popular and Editors Choice category of 500px is filled with the best Photos of all times.
Now you don’t have to look at your boring wallpapers again, and you don’t even have to change the wallpapers.Changing is something else, you don’t even have to choose the wallpapers for you as this app will keep rotating the wallpapers for you, from the best collection of all times. However, the higher resolution images and Animations will take a little more time and a little more memory, so basically this app was aimed for High-end devices. We are providing you the Apk of 500 Firepaper, so if you don’t want to visit the Play Store, download it from here.
Download and Install 500 Firepaper:
- Download 500 Firepaper
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the 500 Firepaper file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016