Gangstar Vegas for PC is available but not in Pc games format like .exe, Gangstar Vegas is an action based game for smartphones. Now a days there are hundreds of smartphone games which are very addictive and it will be more if we can play these games of PC. Gangstar Vegas is basically designed for Android and iOS, but thanks to third party emulators we can play Android games on PC. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to install Gangstar Vegas on PC using BlueStacks and Andy. Before going any further let me give you an overview on Gangstar Vegas.
About Gangstar Vegas:
1# Gangstar Vegas is mixed martial arts action game.
2# You have to play through 80 MISSIONS filled with action.
3# To win every mission you’ve to build up a gangster squad to take over Vegas.
How To Download Gangstar Vegas for Pc Using Andy Emulator:
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->Gangstar Vegas – Daybreak->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Gangstar Vegas.
Step 7: Double click on Gangstar Vegas icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now Gangstar Vegas is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and Install Daytona Rush for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download Gangstar Vegas for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Gangstar Vegas using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Gangstar Vegas.