We are starting a series of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 How To’s. Today I’ll tell how you can Enable/Disable Wi-Fi Calling on Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Now all of you know that every Samsung device has WiFi calling feature, that means you can place a call over an available Wi-Fi connection but sometimes people find it annoying. Let’s start the method to Enable/Disable Wi-Fi Calling on Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Enable/Disable Wi-Fi Calling:
There is no rocket science in it, all you have to do is follow all the steps below in order to Enable/Disable Wi-Fi Calling on Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Open your home screen, select “Apps“, then choose “Settings“.
- Now Select “Advanced calling“.
- You’ll few options, Select “Wi-Fi calling“.
- In here all you have to do is, Slide the setting to “On” or “Off” as desired.
Well, one thing about Wi-Fi calling is that when you are on a call over Wi-Fi you’ll get a better sound quality and also all the calls will be free. One thing that I faced while Wi-Fi calling option was enabled on my device, it pop-ups every time I try to make the call that’s why I disabled it. It’s totally on you whether you want it or not.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017