Before going any further, follow the link to install Android 4.2.2 UBUBMK3 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy Grand I9080L, otherwise this tutorial will not work for you.
Now that you have Updated your device to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and as per rule of installing Official Firmware, your device will loose its root access. The only way to get it back, is by rooting it again. Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too. Below you will find how to install CWM Recovery on it and how to root it afterwards.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Root Galaxy Grand I9080L On Android 4.2.2 UBUBMK3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is I9080l.
- Do-not try it on Galaxy Grand I9082.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for Galaxy Grand I080L is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can Root Galaxy Grand I080L.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016