You know when I hear the word Customization and then iOS, I laugh and laugh real hard, cause till iOS 6 there were way too little resources to Customize the UI of iOS, but since the release of iOS 7 and the effort by Apple, it looks like the developers are giving time to iOS 7. The idea of Customization is getting a bit of heat in iOS 7 and the Fire will rise as the time will pass but till then jut get your hands on whatever is available.
Springtomize is a Jailbreak tweak that helps you in customizing the UI of iOS 7 with the price tag of $2.99 only.This tweak allows you to customize the almost every aspect of the UI, from the Number of apps on each screen to the size of folder, Lock screen, Speed of animation, Status Bar and much more. Can easily say that your $2.99 will not go into waste. Without further ado, let’s see how to install and use it.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your deviceis still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Springtomize.
- Tap Springtomize once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use Springtomize
- Tap Springtomize Icon on your Home Screen.
- Select whatever you like from the Dozen of options available in it
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016