Out of fun? Or just bored enough to have your mood messed up? Well if so, you got to play Fruit Shoot then. Fruit shoot is a new mood-booster Adventure game, available for Android, absolutely free in the Google Play. The gameplay is quite simple, you just got to shoot the fruit placed on the heads of the amazing characters like Bears, Brave Soldiers, Dragons and others. Tap on the screen anywhere and drag the dotted line to release the arrow, but make sure that you don’t kill the Bear or Soldier, it will immediately result in ending your game.
Fruit Shoot is loaded with a number of level and their are three different locations to play in, by default Indian is unlocked and you got to unlock the others (Viking and Sparta) two by playing all the levels with maximum stars. What I loved the most about this game are its graphics. Good enough to keep your eyes on your phone’s screen. To spice up your interest in the game, there’s a spice up and an VS Challenge mode. Fruit Shoot also offers in-app purchases that can enhance your game play.
Although Fruitshoot is available in the Google Play Store, but some users might not be able to access the Google Play or some might not be able to find this game in the Play Store. If that’s the case with you, we’ve done this little job for you and pulled out the APK file of Fruitshoot and embedded the download link right here. Just scroll down and follow the instructions carefully in order to install it successfully on your Android device using the APK file.
Download & Install Fruit Shoot APK:
- Download Fruit Shoot v1.1 APK
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Fruishoot APK file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all! Play and Shoot the Fruit now!