In this post, We’ll tell you how you can bypass or reset your Pin/Password on your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 after you forget it. It happens with everyone and it’s a normal thing, but you really need to know what to do because if you don’t remember your passcode or Pin, you won’t be able to use your device at all. Follow all the steps in order to reset Forgotten Pin-Password on Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Reset Forgotten Pin-Password on Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
The second method is, try Find My Android. It works same like Find my iPhone. Once your device is registered you need to follow the steps below.
- Open up find my Android.
- Here you’ll find service like a temporary password.
- Click on the new button set the new temporary password.
- All Done.
The third method is also very easy, Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Android Device Manager from a computer
- Find your Note 7 on the screen
- Enable “Lock & Erase” feature
- Then follow the given steps on the page to lock your phone
- Set a temporary password
- Enter the temporary password on your Note 7
- Create a new password.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017