Learn how to Flush and Reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10.
Today I’ll tell you how to Flush DNS cache and also how you can reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10, We all have face issues like ” website not found errors “. This method will help you to fix DNS related problems in Microsoft Windows 10. Now Let’s start the method.
Flush and Reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10
Flush and Reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10:
In order to fix Flush and Reset the DNS Cache in Windows 10, all you have to do is change few basic settings. No need to go for anything party software or program, Just follow the instruction below to fix DNS issue in Windows 10.
- Press + Hold down the Windows + R keys together.
- Now type in “ipconfig /flushdns” and press Enter.
- Make sure you use the same command as written.
- Sometimes nothing happens but do it again.
You can apply this method for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, 2000, 2003 and 2008. Now this all for now, once you enter the command and hit enter in a matter of seconds your DNS cache will be flushed.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017