Flow Free is one of the widely played puzzle games available for Android. Once you play it, you will definitely fall in love with this game as it is addictive more than anything. You got join different colors by drawing pipelines in the puzzle boxes and you can’t let pass 2 pipes from the same line, else you will break the flow. There are over 1000 puzzles available, and you can easily spend hours of playing if you are getting bored because this game will never let you feel bored.
Let’s get back to the topic, while some of you might have played this game on your Android smartphones / tablets and want to install and play this game on your Windows PC or make or some of you may not be able to get your hands on an Android device and still want to play this game, you’re on the right spot at the moment. In the following post we will be having a look on a method to install and play the popular Android game Flow Free on your desktop PC [Windows or MAC].
How to Install & Play Flow Free on your Windows PC or MAC:
To play the game on your PC, you need an Android Emulator. We recommend using Bluestacks.
- To Install Bluestacks, follow our full guide here.
- Download Flow Free APK file.
- After installing Bluestacks, double click the Flow Free APK file that you downloaded.
- Bluestacks will begin installing the APK file.
- As soon as the installation is finished, you will get a notification.
- Open Bluestacks now and click on All Apps.
- Click on the Flow Free icon.
- Use the mouse click to access the in game options.
- Play the game and have fun. That’s All!
To play more Android games, check out our Android Apps for PC garage.
That’s All. In case you got any queries, suggestions or face any difficulties regarding this post, please feel free to stop by the comment box below. We will respond you as quick as we can.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017
- Download Yu Gi Oh Duel Links for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017