Flipboard is the news and magazine app being used by 100s of K’s of users all around the world. The all in one magazine app allows you to stay up to date with your social profiles like Twitter and Facebook, and keep an eye on what’s going around the world in all the areas of life. You can pin news from all of your favorite categories and updates from your social profiles in your very own personalized magazine. Flipboard comes with a ponderous feature list, these include searching for your anything from the web using hashtags, people, topics or anything from different blogs that are synced up with flipboard. Once created your flipboard profile, you can connect it with over 12 social networks in order to streamline your activities.
Flipboard is available for free in the Google Play Store. But sometime’s it’s not possible to stick with your Android device. If you always love to stay in touch with your interest and you can’t compromise on missing anything important from the news or social world, you need to keep flipboard infront of you all the time. The moment you are tired of using the small screened Android device, a desktop PC may play a role of a good alternative here. Flipboard can be installed on a Windows XP,7,8,8.1 PC or a MAC device easily. In the following post we will show you how you can get it running on your computer, all you need to do is, you got to follow this guide carefully.
How To Get Flipboard for PC – Windows XP,7,8,8.1 or MAC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download flipboard APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Flipboard.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to access Flipboard.
- Use your mouse’s left click to use the application.
- Stay in touch with the social and the web world!
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017