FL Studio Mobile for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
If you are a music freak and music is your life then you need to use FL Studio Mobile, it a complete package for those who love to create music, edit, mix and render complete songs. This is not all you can configure virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads, FL Studio Mobile provides you MID Support, Audio recording, High quality audio engine and so much more. To check out more details you can click on the following link, now let’s start method to download and install FL Studio Mobile for PC.
Note: Before going any further let me tell you that FL Studio Mobile is an paid app, in this post we are not providing FL Studio Mobile APK.
Download FL Studio Mobile for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “FL Studio Mobile“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Portal Worlds icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install FL Studio Mobile for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.