If you are facing Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error on Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S3 and any other device. Follow the instructions below to fix it.
FRP lock, also known as Factory Reset Protection lock is the new security features introduced by the Samsung. The basic purpose of this features is to prevent unauthorized factory reset or software modification without owner’s permission. I quite like this feature, but the thing is that not all of us know about that.
I have seen many users reporting about Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error on their Samsung devices running Android 5.1 or higher. Now I am not going to tell why you are seeing this, but I’ll tell you how to Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock on any Samsung device. Before moving let me tell one thing the procedure I am about to tell you will result in complete data wipe, so if you want your data to be saved then please don’t try this.
Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error:
Follow the instruction carefully and make sure you go through with all the steps as the are mentioned in below.
- Put your Samsung Galaxy device in download mode. To do so, turn it off and wait for 10 seconds. Turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously, You should see a warning, press Volume Up to continue. In case this method doesn’t work for you, try one from this guide.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- As soon as Odin detects your phone, the ID:COM box should turn blue.
- Now in Odin, selects the files one by one as shown in the picture.
- Select BL tab and select the BL file in it.
- Select AP tab and select the PDA or AP file in it.
- Select CP tab and select the CP file in it.
- Select CSC tab and select HOME_CSC file in it.
- Make sure that the options selected in your Odin are exactly as shown in the pic.
- Hit start and wait till the firmware flashing is complete, The flashing process box will turn green upon successful flashing.
- Once the flashing process has been completed successfully, disconnect your device and reboot it manually.
- Once the device boots up, check out the new firmware now.
This will be all, If you cannot flash the stock firmware using Odin on your device then the best solution is to take your device to Samsung service center. Following are some video about how to Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error from YouTube to help you out.
Fix Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock Error Video Tutorial:
Credit: How 2 Solutions
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017