Xbox One is the best gaming console as per my perspective, but there are others in the market who are considered to be better then Xbox One. At Techbeasts we covered all the smartphones issue regarding signals problem, battery, Wifi and software update but today i’ll guide you how to fix Xbox One installation stopped error. After trying several methods finally i found solution for this issue, when you try to install a game on your Xbox One from a disk your console started downloading an update during the installation process. So there is no chance your installation will be completed, in order to fix Xbox One installation stopped please follow all the steps mentioned below.
Easily Fix Xbox One Installation Stopped [ How To ]:
- First you have to disconnect you gaming console from the internet.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from your console.
- Turn off the wireless connection if you are using it on gaming console, Goto Menu->Settings->Network->Disconnect Wireless.
- Now go back to home screen and select “My Games and Apps”.
- Navigate to the game you were installing and make sure its highlighted.
- Press the menu button from the controller.
- Now click on the cancel.
- eject the disc from your Xbox.
- Now completely turn off the Xbox by pressing Xbox button on your for controller for 10 seconds.
- After waiting for 2-3 mins turn on the Xbox One.
Before going any further first we have to install the updates that were causing issue, please follow all the steps mentioned below.
- Goto your home screen and Press the “Menu” button on your controller.
- Now click on settings from the list.
- Choose Network from the list.
- click on Set Up Wireless Network.
- Now follow all the instruction show on the screen.
All Done !!!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016