In the post, I’ll tell you how to fix Unfortunately Email has Stopped Error on Samsung Galaxy S7. This is the most common error ” Unfortunately App has Stopped ” on Android devices. We’ve have posted many articles regarding this same issue on specific apps, you can check it from here.
[note]Learn how to fix 401 Error: disabled_client. The OAuth client was disabled.[/note]
Fix “UNFORTUNATELY, EMAIL HAS STOPPED” On Samsung Galaxy S7:
We are posting two methods on how to fix unfortunately Email has stopped on Samsung Galaxy S7, After trying these solutions, still no luck I would suggest your try third party Email apps for Android devices.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see Samsung Galaxy S7 logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Email.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now go to home screen and restart your device.
All Done ….
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017