Microsoft launched the Beta version of the much anticipated Live Lock Screen and many have installed in on their device, however, one thing that everyone forgets about the beta versions, that they constantly receive updates, after you people start giving your suggestions and pointing out the mistakes for the Developer,one of the best reasons why they always release the Beta version of any app before releasing the final release. Most of the times, users don’t participate in the Beta versions, but there are times when the app is so good, that they have no choice, but to try the Beta version as well.
IMG Credits: WPCentral
That is the case here, many of the Windows Phone 8.1 users downloaded and Installed the Live Lock Screen Beta and those who loved it kept it and those who didn’t love it tried to un-install it, well somehow, they succeeded but with a little problem in their hands. You see, those who un-installed it are now receiving the “Resume” error on their Lock Screen, and despite the solution is quite simple, yet everyone is accusing the Microsoft, instead of just looking for a Solution. Today we will show you How To Fix the ‘resuming’ bug after uninstalling Live Lock Screen beta in Windows Phone 8.1.
How To Fix This Problem:
Solution # 1:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Lock Screen.
- Choose Bing instead of Photo Background
- This should solve the Problem.
Solution # 2:
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Kids Corner
- Enable it, if you see it Disable.
- Now you’ll see a Message saying “Turn Off Live Lock Screen”.
- Turn it Off.
- Once it is turned off, your Lock Screen will be back to normal, with Bing instead of Photo.
- That will sure to solve your problem.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017