In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge error message “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped”, although I’ve already posted about how to fix Unfortunately Gallery has stopped error on Android but still i am getting emails about this issue on Samsung Galaxy S7. Let’s start guide to fix Galaxy S7 Edge error message “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped”.
How To Fix Unfortunately Gallery has Stopped error on Android:
Before going any further you must see our ultimate guide on how to Fix ‘Unfortunately app has stopped’ errors.
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Gallery.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now goto home screen and restart your device.
All Done ….
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold the power button.
- When you see ‘Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE’ on your screen, let go the power button and hold volume down button.
- You have to hold the volume down button until your device boots up and when you can see ‘Safe mode’ in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Now you’ll be in Safe Mode, open gallery app and use it for a while. If you still are getting the error “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped”, it means you have to perform the 2nd method and if it’s working fine that means a third party app is causing the issue. You have to find that app and uninstall it.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016