Smartphones running on Android platform have had many users who have made Android a part of their lives due to the millions of apps available for them to provide help in every part of their lives. You can download every kind of app from various categories simply through the Google Playstore into your mobile device. What if the apps you rely on stop working or crash? Well, this had been an issue reported by many Android users and here you will find a solution to the App freeze and App crash related issues faced on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Following are the instruction on how to fix Samsung Galaxy S5 App Freeze Problems. Follow all the steps carefully in order to fix app freezing issue.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 App Freeze Problems:
- For those Samsung Galaxy S5 users who are facing App crash or App freeze related issues, one possible cause can be that you are using an older version of the app that is not compatible with your device. The solution to this is to update the app by going to Google Playstore>My Apps. Or you can remove and reinstall the app on your device. If you have updated the app and it still does not run properly, you can try other methods given here to solve the problem.
- Some of the apps that you install through Google Play store require storing data on your device’s SD card. One problem that may cause the apps to not work properly is due to a broken, damaged or defective SD card that does not let the apps pull out stored data. If an app is not working as required due a defective SD card, you can try to replace the SD card with another one after uninstalling the app. Now reinstall the app on your device.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S5 is running on Android Lollipop, it might not be able to support some of the apps from Google Play Store. These are the apps that are developed to run on another version of Android like Kitkat. If you find this to be a reason why your app freezes or crashes, you can ask the App developer to resolve the issue for you.
- If none of the above-mentioned solutions work to fix the App crash or App freeze issue on your Samsung Galaxy S5, the last way to fix this can be to reset your device. To do a factory reset, first of all take a backup of all of your data. Now you can go ahead with the factory reset. Here is how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Now press power key, volume up and home key together. Keep holding the keys till your device vibrates and then release power key. Keep holding the other two buttons. When the Android recovery screen appears, release the other two keys as well.
- Now select the Factory Reset option or Wipe data using the volume down button. Press power key to select the option.
- You will be asked to confirm ‘delete user data’. Select yes using volume down key and then press power key. This will start the factory reset process on your device.
- Once the process has been completed, select the option to ‘reboot the device’.
- That’s it.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016