Today i am discussing about a new problem in Samsung Galaxy S4 “not charging- grey battery”. First let me tell you about not charging- grey battery issue main symptoms are when you put your phone on charging it won’t charge and you’ll grey symbol on screen. Your phone will vibrate while showing grey battery symbol on screen. These are main symptoms of the not charging- grey battery issue, now lets start fixing Samsung Galaxy S4 not charging- grey battery.
What are the main reason of Samsung Galaxy S4 not charging- grey battery:
As i have assumed that the main reason of Samsung Galaxy S4 not charging- grey battery is shorted charging port, or your charging port strips is broken. Following are the other main reason of the Samsung Galaxy S4 not charging- grey battery problem.
- Dust entered into the charging port.
- Charging port gets bent.
HOW TO FIX SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 NOT CHARGING- GREY BATTERY PROBLEM.
Following are the solution according to the conditions which you are facing please read the solutions according the your current condition on your phone.
- First if your drop your phone accidentally and start facing Grey Battery on your phone screen then you have to do following steps:
- You need a pointed wooden toothpick.
- A magnifying glass and the a torch.
- Now carefully check your charging port and see if the center chip is bent or not.
- If its bent then use wooden toothpick and lift it up a bit and then put your charger cable and see if its working or not.
- You have to do this until the center chip is back on its position.
Now check your charging port and see if you find any dust, yes dust whenever we put our phone in pocket a chunk of cloth piece stuck in the charging port or dust stuck in charging port, in our daily routine we place our phone on tables, seats at park, using while running and more, so there is a chance that dust got into the charging port and it is causing not charging – grey battery problem.
If you are still facing Samsung Galaxy S4 not charging- grey battery problem then first turn off your device, remove battery cover and take out your battery. Wait for few minutes and insert the battery back now, turn on your phone and grey battery issue is fixed.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Suicide Squad Wallpaper – Suicide Squad HD Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017
- Download textplus for PC Laptop, Windows, Mac - April 27, 2017