In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Lag In Sending Text Messages Issue and other related issues. Also, we have covered all the issue of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after upgrading to Marshmallow 6.0. Now in this post, I’ll tell solution of messaging problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Following is the list of text messaging issues that i will help you fix.
List of Problems:
- Note 4 Lag In Sending Text Messages.
- Note 4 Lag When Sending Text To One Person
- Note 4 Not Receiving Text Messages
- Note 4 Text Messaging Stops Working
Fix Galaxy Note 4 Lag In Sending Text Messages:
- First, Try this out. Settings->Applications->All Apps-> Messaging App-> Clear Cache.
- Now if the step one didn’t work for you, try to do a soft reset.
- If the both steps did no good, Follow the steps below.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Now I am sure that it will work for you but by chance, it won’t then you have no other choice. Factory Reset your device.
Fix Galaxy Note 4 Lag When Sending Text To One Person:
You can fix this by clearing the app cache and data, also you can delete the thread and start a new one. You can use the third-party messaging app. But I think you should stick with the first option.
Fix Galaxy Note 4 Not Receiving Text Messages:
- Start with the soft reset.
- Check your signal reception.
- Clear Cache and data of messaging app. ( Settings->Applications->All Apps-> Messaging App-> Clear Cache.)
- Try clearing cache partition.
- Perform a Factory Reset.
Fix Galaxy Note 4 Text Messaging Stops Working:
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by a swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Messages.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now go to home screen and restart your device.
All Done ….
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017