I just bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and updated it to latest official firmware but after the updating process, i tried to make a call and i got a message ” Not Registered On Network “. This is the first time i faced such kind of problem on Samsung device, well i’ve heard about it many times but never faced such kind of problem. No doubt it’s headache and most of us don’t know what to do so this is the main reason i’ve prepared a guide on how to fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network.
This method will not work on locked Samsung Galaxy devices. Your device must be unlocked in order to remove “Not Registered On Network“.
REASON WHY YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK ERROR:
Main reason you face Not Registered on Network error because you’ve flash wrong baseband on your device. So before applying any official update through Odin kindly confirm your Build number and baseband version.
FIX SAMSUNG GALAXY NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK Guide:
To properly fix the Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network kindly follow all the steps carefully in order to get rid of this problem.
- Connect your device with Wifi.
- Turn off your device and remove the sim and wait for 2 mins. Now insert your sim and turn on your device.
- Goto setting of your device.
- Now scroll down and tap on About device. ( These option are for device running 4.1.2/Device running 4.3 they’ve to goto general tab in settings.)
- Select Software Update.
- Now wait for update to be completed.
- All Done.
Just to tell you that if you don’t find any update kindly connect your device with Samsung KIES and update it from there.