In this following post, I’ll tell you how you can fix Samsung account session expired on the Samsung Galaxy devices.
Samsung account session expired error is really poke and nagging, once you start getting this warning message then it become a headache. A few days back I start getting Samsung account session expired message and I did a lot of things that I can’t write here because that won’t be any help for you all. The good thing is that while messing around with my device in order to fix Samsung account session expired error, I finally found out how to get rid of Samsung account session expired issue. Let’s start the method now.
- Samsung to use battery from ATL for Galaxy Tab S3
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ]
Fix Samsung account session expired:
Now following are the real simple steps you have to follow, you don’t have to be an expert to do so. Just follow all the steps in the same order as written. I am using Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 7.0 for all other devices you have to follow the second method.
- Open Settings on your device either you can access settings by quick settings or you can go to your app drawer and tap on the settings icon.
- You’ll be in your device settings, here locate Cloud and accounts and tap on it.
- In Cloud and accounts settings, Tap on second option accounts.
- You’ll get a list of accounts, Tap on Samsung account.
- On the new page tap on the 3 dots icon and select sync all.
- If you still got not luck, head back to Cloud and accounts->3dots->disable auto sync.
- Open Settings on your Samsung device.
- Tap on Accounts from the list.
- Tap on Samsung Account from the list of accounts.
- Here you have to tap on Cancel sync.
- Now restart your device, once your device boots up the error message Samsung account session expired will gone for good.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017