Here’s how you can fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Not Found on your Android devices.
Pokemon Go did change a lot, people came out of the houses and played this game like freaks but now things are settled and the Pokemon Go madness is seems gone quite. But don’t think that it’s gone because still, this game has millions of users who are playing it worldwide and for all those, I have a good news. In this Post, I’ll tell you to fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Not Found errors on the Android devices.
Read more: Fix GPS Signal Not Found Error in Pokemon GO
Method 1: Fix Failed to Detect Location/GPS Signal in Pokemon Go:
There are not so many reasons for this specific issue, but one I know for sure is that when our devices automatically turn off our location. Now follow the steps in order to fix it.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on Connections.
- Scroll down and Tap on locations.
- Turn if on if it’s turned off.
- Now Tap on locating method.
- Select High Accuracy.
If you cannot found the location settings on your Android devices, Scroll down from the top to access the shortcuts->Tap + Hold on location icon and it will take you to the main settings. Once you have applied all of these steps, Open Pokemon Go and you won’t be facing “Failed to Detect Location or GPS not found”.
Method 2: Pokemon Go “GPS Not Found” & “Failed to Detect Location”
This is a new method to help you fix “Pokemon Go GPS Not Found and Failed to Detect Location” Errors. on your Android devices.
- Open your Settings and Scroll down, look for Developer Settings. [ If you don’t know how to enable developer settings, Click here ]
- In Developer Settings, you have to turn off Mock Locations.
- Once done, Restart your device.
- Now set the location to High Security.
This will be all for now, once you use the given methods you won’t be facing Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Not Found. Please let me know if you need any help.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017