While configuring Google Allo many users have reported a common error ” Oops, we can’t reach Allo servers “, in this post, I’ll tell you how you can fix we can’t reach Allo servers error on Android. Now the first thought came in our mind is that this is the server end error but it’s not entirely true. Maybe the error is at our end because I’ve seen many users reported the same issue when they were trying to install Google Allo for Pc. IF the error is at Google Allo server end then all you can do is retry until your account is verified, other than that follow the steps below in order to fix Oops, we can’t reach Allo servers Error on Android.
Fix Oops, we can’t reach Allo servers Error on Android:
- First, thing you should do is, check your internet connection. Make sure it working fine.
- If your internet connection is working ok, try using 3G/4G Mobile data to see the error main reason.
- Clear the App Data and Cache: Settings » Apps » Google Allo » and Clear Data and Cache.
- Make sure you are running the latest Google Play Services. If you are running an old version try updating it to the latest version.
- Once you are done with all the steps mentioned above, Reboot your device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017