OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T were updated to Android 7.1.1 Nougat OxygenOS 4.1.0 very recently. Both the phones are enjoying the best of Android’s version. Phones have got some new features, some new UI elements, performance and battery enhancements.
OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users are coming across a very weird issue right after updating the phone to this latest firmware. The phone gets stuck in the boot screen which is the boot logo and also known as boot loop. It keeps splashing the boot logo and doesn’t let the phone get ahead towards the home-screen menu.
The issue isn’t something hard to resolve. It just requires a little trick and you can easily get across this boot-screen. OnePlus 3/3T owners have to boot into the recovery of their phone and wipe the cache partition. That’s all you need to get out of it. Have a look on the steps to fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 and get rid of it right away.
OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update [How to fix]
- Make sure that your OnePlus 3 or 3T is running OxygenOS 4.1.0.
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Now turn on your phone by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Key.
- Your phone will now boot into the stock recovery mode.
- Now in the recovery menu, use Volume Down key to navigate to “Wipe Data and Cache” and then press power key to select.
- In the next screen, press volume down to select “Wipe Cache” and then press power key to make selection.
- Proceed with the cache wipe and reboot your phone.
- That’s all.
That’s all. Your phone should boot properly now without getting stuck on the boot logo or in the boot loop. If the issue persists, you may be out of luck and the only solution would be to flash a fresh/neat stock firmware. In that case, you have to factory reset your phone then perform a fresh installation of the OxygenOS 4.1.0 on your OnePlus 3 or the OnePlus 3T.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017