Samsung Galaxy s5 is the currently the latest Samsung flagship and no doubt Galaxy s5 is awesome device but no every one agree with it, form my point of views Galaxy s5 is nice device. As we all know null IMEI issue is very popular on Galaxy devices, cause of this you cannot use services like SMS, calls and Mobile data. To Fix null IMEI i’ve posted many guide for Galaxy S3, Note 3, S4 and Note 3 you can check all these guides here. Now people are facing null IMEI on Samsung Galaxy S5, as we’ve helped before on this issue,so today we’ve prepared a guide on how to fix null imei number on galaxy S5.
How to fix null IMEI number on Galaxy S5:
Following are the possible solutions which can fix null IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S5, follow all the steps properly in order to fix null IMEI issue.
Fix Un-update firmware on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down at the bottom and tap on About device.
- Now select Software update.
- You’ll see a pop-up telling you that a update is ready for download.
- Tap on download and wait for it to complete.
- After downloading is completed your device will reboot.
Restore and Fix null IMEI on Galaxy S5:
- Enter Debugging mode on your Samsung galaxy
- Connect your Device to the PC
- Now download the EFS Restorer Express
- Open the App and double click the EFS-BACKUP.BAT file
- Select a method to restore the EFS via ODIN