Fews days back one our reader contact me and told me that he is facing iTunes Wifi sync not working with iOS 8. Well i didn’t face such issue but now i do so i decided to fix it. I’ve tried alot of methods and after hard work of two hours finally i found a solution. All you have to do is follow all the steps below in order to fix iTunes Wifi Sync not Working with iOS 8.
How to fix iTunes Wifi Sync not Working with iOS 8:
- First of all check that your iPhone is up to date.
- Goto Setting on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Update your device if appears that update is required.
- On your MacBook Goto Mac Store.
- Now Goto updates.
- See if there an update for iTunes download and install it.
Now Restart iTunes and all of your devices.
Forget and rejoin your wifi network on iPhone or iPad:
- Open your settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Wifi to open it.
- Now tap on the info icon next your connected wifi.
- Tap on forget this network and select confirm.
- Now reconnect with Wifi.
Forget and rejoin your wifi network on Mac:
- Click on WiFi bars on your top of your Mac.
- Open Network Preferences.
- Now click on advance.
- Select the Wifi network you want to forget.
- Now click on Minus.
- Rejoin the network again.
Reset network settings on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open setting on your iPhone.
- Tap on General form the settings.
- Tap on reset.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Now type your password.
- Tap on confirm that you want to reset network settings when pop-up appears.
Please Share with me your Tips on fix iTunes Wifi Sync not Working with iOS 8 in the comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017