Today I’ll tell how to fix iPhone Says No SIM Card, Invalid SIM, Or SIM Card Failure. These are the most common error which every iOS users have faced while using Apple devices. In this Post, I’ll tell you all the possible solution to fix iPhone Says No SIM Card, Invalid SIM, Or SIM Card Failure and more. Let’s the process.!
Fix iPhone says NO Sim card?:
This the one error which is the most common and irritating one, let’s start the methods to fix iPhone Says No Sim Card.
Toggle Airplane Mode:
- Open your iPhone Home Screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see AirPlane Mode.
- Turn on the Airplane mode, wait for 15-20 seconds.
- Now Turn off the Airplane mode.
This help to fix cellular data, GPS or Bluetooth issue, so this also help you fix iPhone says no Sim card.
Reboot your iPhone:
A simple will get the things working for you most of the time, sometimes because of some glitch, you are experiencing no sim card issue on your iOS devices. Trying a soft reboot will fix things for you, Press and Hold power button for 4-5 seconds. When you see a pop-up saying “slide to power off” just go with the flow and turn off your device. Once your device is completely off wait for 1 minute and then turn it on.
See if your SIM card is properly placed:
This a must thing to do, use the Pin and take the sim tray. Now carefully check if your SIM card is properly placed or not. If not then place your SIM card properly and insert the SIM card tray back.
Try another SIM card:
May you are seeing no SIM card on your device because of your network, in that case, the best scenario is to try another SIM card of a different network to determine that no SIM card is because of network problem or any other.
Carrier settings update:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on About
Now if there is a update of your carrier setting you’ll see a message as shown in the photo below. All you have to do is update them in order to fix iPhone says no SIM card error.
Reset network settings:
This is the most useful solution till now, follow the steps below to reset network settings to default settings.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Reset all settings to confirm your action.
Upgrade your iPhone to the latest version of iOS:
When ever a new iOS is released Apple Stop siging old iOS versions and people start getting connectivity issues and more. To update your iOS device to the latest version might help you fix iPhone says no SIM card issue.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update
- Tap Download and Install or Install Now..
Fix iPhone says Invalid SIM card or SIM card failure:
If you are experiencing iPhone says Invalid SIM card or SIM card failure, you can try the following steps to fix this issue.
Step1. Restart your device.
Step2. Take out the SIM card tray and check your SIM card is properly placed.
Step3. Try using other carrier SIM to make sure it’s not a carrier issue.
Step4. Reset your netwrok settings to default.
Step5. Update your device to the latest iOS device.
Step6. Factory reset your device using iTunes.
iPhone says No Sim, Invalid SIM card or SIM card failure after iOS update:
- Restart your device.
- Take out the SIM card tray and check your SIM card is properly placed.
- Try using other carrier SIM to make sure it’s not a carrier issue.
- Reset your netwrok settings to default.
- Update your device to the latest iOS device.
- Factory reset your device using iTunes.
iPhone No Sim card installed, Invalid SIM card or SIM card failure after water damage:
If you are facing such issue, I would suggest you to go to the Apple store and let it look by the professionals. Don’t try to be a hero !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017