Till now there are many peoples who have Jailbroken their Apple devices using Pangu Tool. Jailbreaking is fun because we can bypass Apple security and easily install third-party apps, tweaks and much more. But as we all know freedom has its price, I have seen many people are reporting about “ iPhone Rebooting Randomly Overnight Problem After Jailbreak “. So there is no need to worry, follow the steps below to fix iPhone Rebooting Problem After Jailbreak.
Fix iPhone Rebooting Randomly Overnight Problem After Jailbreak:
This method is only for Jailbreak devices, If you facing this issue on non-Jailbreak devices then you have to check our Tips and Tricks section in order to fix rebooting issue.
- Before going any further, make sure your device is in Jailbreak State.
- On your iPhone launch Cydia app.
- When Cydia app is launched, wait for few seconds and let it refresh.
- Tap on Sources tab.
- Now you have to add the following repository source. https://codyqx4.github.io/cydia.
- Once the repo has been added, reload Cydia.
- Now located the recently added repository, Tap on it to view the packages it contains. Find “iOS 9 Reboot Fix“.
- Once you locate “iOS 9 Reboot Fix“. Tap on it to install.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- When the package is installed, respring the device if requested.
This is all, But keep that in mind this is not a proper solution. Pangu team is looking into this issue and soon they’ll give us an update to fix this issue. Meanwhile, our team is looking for more suitable solution so bookmark this post and keep check for the update.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017