iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 plus both are the best devices ever came, setting a new recored over 74 million sales in just one quarter all over the world. iPhone 6/ 6 Plus comes with high specs and this Apple really did something that we were not expecting, as both the devices are awesome in many ways but not perfect. We have received many mails from our user’s, that they are facing iPhone 6/6 Plus Touch Screen Unresponsive Issue. Here’s how you can fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Touch Screen Unresponsive Issue.
Many users reported that suddenly their iPhone 6/ 6 Plus touch screens become unresponsive, they can not use anything no matter how hard they try to tap or touch they screen. There is no specific reason for this issue, so we have tried few methods in order to fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Touch Screen Unresponsive Issue.
How To Fix iPhone 6/6 Plus Touch Screen Unresponsive Issue:
Step#1: Some times a crashed app and small bug become the reason of iPhone 6/6 Plus Touch Screen Unresponsive Issue, so restarting your device will solve this.
Step#2: If a simple restart didn’t worked for you then you have to reset your iPhone by going in to Settings-> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings.
Step#3: Now if still there is no success then you have to restore your iPhone using iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone with PC/Mac.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Click on your device from the top.
- Now Click on Restore iPhone.
- Click on Restore and Update.
Step#4: You have to restore your iPhone using manual method. Sometime restoring iPhone using iTunes didn’t fix the issue.
- First download the latest iOS 8.1.3 IPSW for your iPhone 6/ 6 Plus.
- Turn off your iPhone, now press and hold home + Power button for 10 seconds then release the power button while still holding home button to put your device in DFU Mode.
- Now connect your device with PC.
- Open iTunes and select your device from the top.
- Now hold the Option Key on Mac OR Press Shift Key on Windows and click on Restore iPhone.
- Select the downloaded iOS 8.1.3 IPSW file.
- Click on Agree when a new pop-up shows up.
- Now wait for installation to be completed.
All Done !!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017