In this Post, I’ll tell you how to fix iOS 10 Siri “Sorry, You’ll Need To Continue In The App” Error. Following methods are for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
iOS 10 came out with many new features including a feature which allow Siri to interact with third party apps. This feature gives you the option to use the apps as you use Siri to access stocks apps, but things don’t always work quite the way they should. In this post, I’ll tell you all methods which can help you fix iOS 10 Siri “Sorry, You’ll Need To Continue In The App” Error.
List of third-party apps for Siri:
How To Enable App Support For Siri In iOS 10:
- Once you have downloaded the apps given above, follow the steps below in order to enable app support for Siri in iOS 10.
- Open Settings app and then tap on Siri.
- Tap on App Support.
- Here you’ll see the list of the apps which are compatible with Siri, Toggle on the app you want to use Via Siri.
Fix iOS 10 Siri “Sorry, You’ll Need To Continue In The App” Error:
- First, thing you need to check is that you have given the permission to access the specific app, Go to Settings, Siri, App Support. Make you have turned on the App permissions.
- IF you have no success after the first solution, then try to delete the app which is causing issue and re-install it. Then go to Settings of your device, Go to Settings, Siri, App Support. Make you have turned on the App permissions.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Suicide Squad Wallpaper – Suicide Squad HD Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017
- Download textplus for PC Laptop, Windows, Mac - April 27, 2017