There are many solution for iMessage activation and most of them are not working. I’ve tried many solutions to get it fixed but most of the time it won’t work so, I tried different methods not usual one. So today, I’ll be sharing a working method with you but before starting the process, let me tell you if you are running in iOS 6 then the best solution is to upgrade to iOS 7. Because this is what Apple center representative will tell you.
Also See: How To Fix FaceTime Issues on iOS 6 – iOS 7.
How to Fix iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error on iPhone:[iOS 6 ]
- First go to your settings on iPhone.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- All your connections will be disabled.
- Turn off your iMessage and FaceTime.
- Now Enable Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Messages and turn on iMessages.
- Add your Apple id.
- You will get a pop-up saying ” Your carrier may charge for SMS ” Tap ok.
- iMessage should get activated.
Fix iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error Through Apple ID Sign-out, Sign-in:
- Go to setting then tap on Messages.
- Now tap on Send & Receive.
- On next page tap on your Apple id.
- A Popup will appear with 4 options Change location, View Account, Sign Out and Cancel.
- Select Sign Out.
- Now Turn Off iMessages.
- Wait for a while then login again with your Apple id.
- Enable iMessages.
- It’ll work.
If none of this work for you then reset your location setting and if the problem is still there, then reset your iPhone.
Fix iMessage Waiting for Activation in iOS 7:
Following guide is for both iMessages and FaceTime. Don’t try this on iOS 6 its only for iOS 7.Follow all the steps carefully in order to get rid of this Waiting for Activation.
- Deselect, Turn off and Re-activate your Apple id.
- Change Networks and Try activating iMessages.
- Reset Network Settings ( Settings -> General -> Reset Select Network settings. )
- Turn off your devices, remove your sim wait for a while then insert sim again and try activating iMessages.
If none of this work then I suggest you should go to Apple service center and replace your device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017