We’ve covered the article on how to iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error on iPhone 6s, 6, 6plus and others. Today I’ll tell you how to Fix iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error on iPhone SE. As iPhone SE is the latest flagship of Apple, thousands of new user are buying iPhone SE and those who are facing iMessage waiting for activation error, all they need to do is follow the instruction below.
How to Fix iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error on iPhone SE:
- First go to your settings on iPhone.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- All your connections will be disabled.
- Turn off your iMessage and FaceTime.
- Now Enable Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Messages and turn on iMessages.
- Add your Apple id.
- You will get a pop-up saying ” Your carrier may charge for SMS ” Tap ok.
- iMessage should get activated.
Fix iMessage “Waiting for Activation” Error Through Apple ID Sign-out, Sign-in:
- Go to setting then tap on Messages.
- Now tap on Send & Receive.
- On next page tap on your Apple id.
- A Popup will appear with 4 options Change location, View Account, Sign Out and Cancel.
- Select Sign Out.
- Now Turn Off iMessages.
- Wait for a while then login again with your Apple id.
- Enable iMessages.
- It’ll work.
If none of this work for you then reset your location setting and if the problem is still there, then reset your iPhone.