If you are having problems with Google maps, following is a perfect solution if Google maps are not working, google maps not working in chrome or google maps not loading. Let’s Fix all these issues.
How to fix the ‘Google Maps not loading’ issue?:
Now before starting the tutorial, if you are having this issue on Android then solutions will be different and if you are facing this issue on your PC then solutions will be different. Good thing is that we had both. Let’s start with PC.
Troubleshooting the “Google Map not working” issue in various browsers:
- First Open Google Chrome.
- Now click on the menu button.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Now scroll down and select ‘Show Advanced Settings’.
- Select ‘Content Settings’ under Privacy.
- In content settings-> location->Allow all sites to track your physical location.
- Click “Done”.
In Mozilla Firefox browser:
- Open Firefox on your Pc and open maps.google.com.
- In URL bar, you’ll see Green lock, Click on it.
- A new window will open, Select ‘Permissions’ tab.
- Under ‘Access you Location’ select ‘Allow’.
In Safari browser:
- Open Safari browser and from the file menu Click on Preferences.
- Privacy-> ‘Prompt for every website for one time’.
- Now go to your country version in Google Maps, Click on ‘GPS-like’ icon.
- When you see a pop select ” Remember my decision and don’t ask again”.
- Now all you have to do is Click on allow.
In Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Open Settings->Internet options.
- Click on ‘Security’ tab > Trusted Sites > Sites.
- Now type the version of Google Maps you use, Add the version number now.
- Uncheck the box ‘Require server verification for all sites in this zone’.
- Now all you have to do is Click on OK.
Fix “Google Maps not working” issue on Android phones?
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by Swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Google Maps.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now goto home screen and restart your device.