When you are using an Android device you may have faced this error ” Gallery not showing images “, Well it’s a common error and we have seen many users reported about this issue. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to Fix Gallery not showing images on Android. Now you want to know why you are facing this issue, there is a file named as .nomedia file. It’s a core file which is used by Android to restrict images stored inside a folder on the device to appear on the Gallery apps. In this issue .nomedia is generated by the error in all the directory containing media files. Now let’s start the method to Fix Gallery not showing images on Android.
How To Fix Gallery not showing images on Android:
- Once you have installed ES File Explorer on your device, Open it and search for .nomedia.
- You’ll get a list of .nomedia files, delete all the files named as .nomedia.
- Now open Media rescan app-> Tick All media->Tap Start Media Scan.
- Once the process is finished, Open gallery and all of your photos and videos will be in your gallery.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- WIFI WPS Wpa Tester for PC Download – Windows/Mac - December 7, 2016
- Download Pokemon Uranium for Pc - December 6, 2016
- Install GBA4iOS 2.1 Game Boy Advance Emulator On iOS 10 [ Without Jailbreak ] - December 5, 2016