A few days back, we got a good news that iOS 7.1.1 has been jailbroken by a Chinese developer with the help a tool named Pangu, you can Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1& 7.1 by our guide. But after jailbreaking your device many people have reported that their device stuck on bootloop whenever they restarted their device. Seems that Pangu iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak is the main reason of this bug.
Also See: fix iPhone keeps restarting issue
Well after finding a working solution, we were in shock to see how can this even work but it works. Check out the solution posted by a reddit user, he writes.
I have an iPhone 4 and i did jailbreak with Pangu. I have bootloop everytimes I try to restart my phone. I KNOW THIS SOUND CRAZY, but it seems like a bug caused by light sensor. If your phone is in the dark you will get stuck in the bootloop. If you point a flashlight above the light sensor, boot goes well. This also works if you get stuck on “Pangu welcome screen”.
Well no doubt it sounds crazy but you can atleast give it a try. I have seen many comments from other user’s and they are saying this method works. You can check in the following video.
- How to fix no sim card installed on iPhone 5.
- Get iOS 6 keyboard on iOS 7.1.1.
- How to change country in iTunes and appstore.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017