Android is an open source project from Google and it’s not perfect or bug proof, don’t get so sad none of the operating system including iOS is perfect. Today I’ll help to get rid of another annoying Android error, ‘android.process.acore has stopped’. The main reason of android.process.acore error is that you have same contacts in your multiple accounts that are being synced on Android. Yet again we have a solution to fix android.process.acore has stopped error. Follow the Step by step guide below, in order to fix this error.
- How To Fix Unfortunately WhatsApp Has Stopped on Android
- How To Fix “Unfortunately LG Keyboard has stopped” Error
How To Fix “Unfortunately android.process.acore has stopped” Error
Before going any further you must see our ultimate guide on how to Fix ‘Unfortunately app has stopped’ errors.
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Contacts Storage.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step#7: Now goto home screen and restart your device.
All Done ….
Warning: ” Before proceeding any further, let me tell you one thing after performing this procedure all of your contacts will be deleted from your device. It would be wise to make a backup of all your contacts. ”
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017