Netmarble games have released their latest game, the Final Shot for Android in the Google Play Store. With Final Shot out, Netmarble claims to have produced the best FPS game of the year 2016. Netmarble have some famous titles like Marvel Future Fight and Evilbane in their house, so we expect Final Shot to be a game worth spending time as well.
Final Shot offers real time FPS on your Android smartphone. The game supports real time battles. 5 teams are available in this game for fighting off the real time battles. The multiplayer mode just adds to the awesomeness of this game. Upon finding yourself in trouble, one tap will get you the backup and if you someone shots you from the back, you can launch the revolutionary revenge system. Final Shot is equipped with nice maps. There are various shooting modes available to make the game play interesting.
Final Shot made its way to the Google Play Store just yesterday. The game is absolutely free and you can get your hands on it if you have an Android smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0+. In case you are willing to play Final Shot on your computer then that is possible as well.
You can play Final Shot for PC on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Desktop PC / Laptop and also Mac OS X powered Macbook and iMac. You will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Andy or Remix OS to run Final Shot for PC. Let’s go ahead now and have a look on the method to start playing Final Shot for PC.
Download Final Shot For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Final Shot APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Final Shot APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Final Shot.
- Click the Final Shot icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Final Shot, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016
- Download and install official Pixel Launcher on Android [APK] - October 19, 2016