Playing games on a 5-inch screen is fun, but playing them on a 17-inch screen is more fun. Bluestacks provide such type of environment for all the Android users. It is a 3rd party Emualtor, which can play Android apps on PC, like No$Gba to play Nintendo DS games on PC or Neorage X to play NeoGeo games on PC. Using Bluestacks, you can play any Android game on PC, as ling as it doesn’t require to download extra data.
Family Guy:The Quest For Stuff is now available for both iOS and Android and now it can be played on PC too, it is totally free to download but you can purchase things in the game using real money. The main goal of this game is to find different things to complete the construction of Quahog, which was destroyed due to a fight between Peter Griffin and FOX President.This game is available for Both Android and iOS and now you can play in on PC too. Just Follow our Guide and All is Well. However remember this is not an official release for PC, it is just being run on PC using a Third Party Emulator.
Before We go any further, let’s look at the Features of Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff:
- It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
- Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
- Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
- Send your characters on ridiculous quests
- Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
- Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
- Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
How to Download and Install Family Guy:The Quest For Stuff on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks,Open it
- Download Apk Of Family Guy:The Quest For Stuff , Double click the Apk File and Bluestacks will install it automatically
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Family Guy:The Quest For Stuff
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Tap the screen by clicking inside the game frame.
- Enjoy rebuilding the Quahog.
- Don’t forget to let us know about your high score.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016