In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode, Following are the different type of methods which will help you easily Factory Reset iPhone without passcode of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
How to factory reset iPhone without password via iTunes:
- Connect your device with your PC/Laptop using the original cable you got with your device. But don’t connect your device with it right now.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and Hold home button and the connect your device using the data cable.
- Wait until you see a pop-up of iTunes on your screen.
- When prompted, Click on Restore.
- Now you have to wait so that iTunes connect with iPhone software update server.
- Once iTunes is connected with Apple server, you’ll see a pop-up click on Restore and Update.
- Click Next on the next window.
- Click on Agree.
- Now you have to wait so that a copy of compatible iOS version can be downloaded on your PC.
- Once the iOS version is downloaded, iTunes will automatically start the installation process.
Factory reset iPhone without passcode via dr.fone:
- Launch dr.fone from your desktop.
- click “iOS System Recovery”.
- Before moving on, read all the instructions on the screen and click “Start”.
- On next Windows, you have to put some information regarding your device. Then click “Download”.
- Now sit back and enjoy the ride, once the restoring process will be completed you can use your iPhone.
[ Video ] Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode: