FaceTime is a brilliant video calling Application, originally released with iPhone 4, now fully available for Mac. The best thing about it that you can download FaceTime directly from Apple Store. Open FaceTime and you will immediately see yourself on Screen then you need to put in your Apple ID that you used to Download this app from Apple Store. This app only works on WI-Fi and since you are installing it on Mac, you can’t use 3G, follow the whole tutorial to learn how to install and Set-up FaceTime On Mac.
How To Install FaceTime On PC.
- First Download It From Here
- Open and Install It.
- Installation done, now open the app.
- Once open, it will show you your face and ask for Apple ID and Pass.
- After entering the ID and Password, it will automatically sync the app with your contacts.
- Now open a contact and start calling.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016