There was a time when Facebook was a limited social network platform. With time it grew and kept on growing and today is the number 1 social network that is being used by each and every single person around the world. With Facebook’s entrance to Android and iOS App Stores, Facebook also launched it’s messenger app that did a great job making the Facebook chat so much convenient. Recently, Facebook launched a new UI for it’s messenger app, that is just splendiferous. Facebook Messenger is not just a Facebook-Chat app, it can also be used as primary messaging app in your Android or iOS device. New Messenger app also tracks your contacts and let’s you know if someone has installed it in their phone.
Well, that’s enough talking about the Messenger app, let’s get back to the topic now. Facebook Messenger is available for free download in the Google Play Store, in case you cannot find it at your end, you may face a little trouble in getting this cool app on your Android device. To solve this problem, we’ve extracted Facebook Messenger’s latest APK that is v3.3.2 from the Google Play Store and have embed the download link right here for you. Head towards the download link and installation instructions to get it running on your device.
How to Install Facebook Messenger APK:
- Download Latest Facebook Messenger APK
- Copy the downloaded APK to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Check.
- Locate the downloaded Facebook Messenger APK file on your phone now.
- Tap the APK file.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access Facebook Messenger from the app drawer.
- That’s All! Connect with your friends now!