Facebook Inc recently released a lite version of its Facebook application. Unlike the primary bloated Facebook application, the lite version promises smooth performance, stability and speed. Facebook has drastically decreased the load in this application. The application is basically intended to work in all network conditions, that means you won’t have to see the connection errors again and again now and it will work fine under 2G connectivity as well. Facebook has packed it up in less then 1 MB and it’s makes the efficient use of data, the application works way faster. You can message your friends, see notifications, have group conversations, update status or post photos as well using Facebook Lite. Facebook Lite is absolutely free and available in the Google Play Store.
As the application is in its very early stages, it still is not available to the users all across the world, and to some users it shows “device incompatible” error. Due to these limitations, users are not able to get rid of the old and heavy Facebook application and make the use of the all new Facebook Lite application. In these conditions, the only way to install Facebook Lite may be through using an APK file, that is easily available. We’ve already found the APK file of latest version of Facebook Lite and embedded the download link right here. Just go ahead, download and follow the instructions to install it right away.
This version of Facebook uses less data and works in all network conditions. Facebook Lite is:
– Fast to install — the app is less than 1 MB
– Quick to load
– Efficient with data
– Designed for 2G networks and areas with limited network connectivity
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Facebook is free and always will be.
– Message friends and have group conversations
– Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
– See what friends are up to
– Share updates and photos
How To Download & Install Facebook Lite APK
- Download Facebook Lite 1.3 APK
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Now using some file manager, locate the copied Facebook Lite APK file on your phone.
- Tap the APK file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete installation.
- Access the installed Facebook Lite application through App drawer now.
- Login and enjoy using Facebook Lite.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017