Facebook is always up-to something new, well now new actually, but they are trying their best to replace a lot of apps in Android system. In past there was a huge fuss about the Facebook Home, a launcher that brings your Facebook homepage as the Default home screen. So if you let anyone else use your device, that person can access your whole Facebook cause everything is happening right in front of him, on your home-screen. It was fun and quite something that I liked for a moment, but as soon as I realized that there is no possible way to secure yourself in this Launcher, I reverted back to the Stock launcher instantly.
Now Facebook is presenting “Hello”, a dialer that replaces the Android stock dialer, as long as it is available in your country, and lets you make and receive calls to anyone, either from your Contacts list or from your Facebook Friends list, as long as they have added their Phone number.However, currently it is not available for all the Countries, so even if you install the app, it won’t be used as the Default calling app,although, you’ll see the option to reject or accept call via the Hello Dialer. In this article, we will show you How to Download and Install Hello— Caller ID & Blocking Apk, without further ado, let us continue.
Here is how you can download and install this apk file:
- Download Hello— Caller ID & Blocking Apk – Download Here | Mirror.
- Download it directly on your phone, or download it on your PC and transfer it to your phone’s storage.
- Remove any previous version of the Hello if installed.
- Open the downloaded apk file on your phone, select the package installer and complete the installation process.
- Run the game, you should now have unlimited coins and keys, just as shown below.
Find other apks of Android apps HERE.
That’s all. For any queries, feel free to stop by the comment box below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016