Just when it was needed the most, Facebook launched the Groups stand alone application for iOS and Android. Taking the group interaction experience to a new level, the application is all set to ease the lives of over 700 Million people who are actively using Facebook Groups at the moment. There’s no doubt in how much Facebook Groups have helped the people from all over the world, from all casts, from all clans, from all colors and from all religions to interact with each other and help them in so many matters of their real and virtual lives forgetting all the differences. One of the greatest things that Facebook Groups have done is to help the students to stay in the circle of their class, share files, share documents and all that.
The purpose for Facebook to launch the Facebook Groups application is to give the users a dedicated space for their groups. Users can receive notifications from the groups only within this application, they can upload pictures, files, videos in the groups without any hiccups here and there. New groups can be discovered using this new cool application by Facebook as well. The application went live a few hours back and the current version is v1.0.0. Users are having problems finding this application in the Google Play Store, so for the Android users we’ve pulled out the APK file and embedded the download link right here. Let’s go through the app features and then head towards the guide to download and install Facebook Groups 1.0.0 APK on your Android device.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for…
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
Download and install Facebook Groups APK 1.0.0
- Download Facebook Groups APK 1.0.0
- Copy the APK file to your phone, if you’ve downloaded it on your phone, that’s perfectly fine.
- Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
- Proceed with the installation and finish it.
- Access the Groups application from the app drawer now, login and start using.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017