File Manager is the most essential part of any smartphone, so sad iOS users never enjoyed this fun. Google Play has hundreds of File managers, but the best one and most favourite is ES File Explorer. When Google released Android 6.0, many users have reported that they are facing issues with ES File Explorer, well good news is that ES File Explorer got a new update with tons of new features and most importantly all Android 6.0 issues are fixed. You can download the latest ES File Explorer 220.127.116.11 Android Apk from the following links on your Android device and tablet.
What’s New in ES File Explorer 18.104.22.168:
*Fix notification bug
*Fixed Android 6.0 issues
*Updated new strings translation
*Dozens of improvements
*Add New&Old layout setting guideline
*Minor User Interface improvements
Error -24 cant update?
-Google Play issue. Clear data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop(for root)
Cannot write on ext-sdcard in Kitkat(4.4)
-System limitation. Root or update to Android 5.0
How To Download and Install ES File Explorer 22.214.171.124 Android Apk:
1. Download ES File Explorer 126.96.36.199 Android Apk.
2. Copy the downloaded APK file to your smartphone or tablet.
3. Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > check “allow unknown sources”.
4. Now using a file explorer locate Adaway APK that you just copied on your phone.
5. Tap the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it now.
6. Once installed, open the application through app drawer.
All Done !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017