If you get to spend a lot of money on a Device then you have all the rights to do whatever you like with it, even if you have to install other devices exclusive apps. Despite that the OEM of that device choose the best applications for all the users, but you know an Android user can’t live without trying new things, even if he has the best one. LG G2 is a device that brought LG back to handle the charge in Mobile Market when it was lagging far behind its competitors. If you are a proud LG G2 owner but still not satisfied with the sound quality, we can help you in this matter.
We all know that Sony has the best sound Applications and when it comes to provide perfect Music Experience, there is nothing that can beat Sony. Even if you happens to get Sony’s Stock Music player, it can enhance the quality of Sound for your Device and in this case, that device is LG G2.XDA member pendroz has successfully ported Sony Walkman App to LG G2. Installing this app will let you use Sony Walkman app on your LG G2. Here is the list of Features of Xperia Module:
- Walkman player
- Sound Enhancement
- Clear Audio+
- Clear Bass
- Clear Stereo
- Dynamic Normalizer
- Surround Sound VPT
- Walkman Music Widget
- ReBuilding Audio conf.
- Minor Changes and Audio Tweaks
- A Rooted LG G2.
- Must be running a Custom Recovery.
- It is compatible with Both Stock and Flex Based ROM.
If you haven’t rooted your LG G2 and installed Custom Recovery on it, Follow:
How To Install Sony Xperia Walkman On LG G2
- Open Recovery Of Xperia Z.
- In Main Menu, Tap Install Button.
- Locate the WalkmanG2.zip, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016