OmniROM is one of the best ROM available for many devices, it is filled with many features that will give your device a whole new life and speed. Multi-Window, DSP Manager, Omni Switch are the best ones among all the features. OmniROM was basically the part of Galaxy Devices, but due to demand of user it is now available for other Flagships too, including Nexus 5. Since Nexus 5 arrived with very powerful specs, you won’t have any problems running anything heavy on it. The ROM is official, Stable and extremely smooth without any bugs.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your LG Nexus 5 to OmniROM Android 4.4.2 by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from LG/Google, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted. Haven’t rooted yet. Follow:
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install OmniROM Android 4.4.2 On LG Nexus 5.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For LG Nexus 5.
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Nexus 5.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016