Now a days, anyone with a DSLR thinks he is a Photographer. After all, if you purchase something that expensive, you are sure to show off a little at-least. Then there are those, who purchase cams for only to take Selfies and most of the Canon Entry level DSLRs have a screen rotation to ease them in this thing. While others purchase a Mobile and the Selfie Stick helps them in taking better pictures and even worst or better, there are those who help such people by giving Camera Mods to enhance the Quality of Camera Pictures and third party apps that helps them in taking better selfies.
If you are an owner of Galaxy Note 4, from T-Mobile or Sprint, then XDA Member kevinrocksman, has programmed a camera mod that can change a lot in your device’s Camera quality. It will turn the turn the JPEG Quality from 96% to 100%. Any other changes are listed on the official thread. You can visit that to read more about it. However, this Camera Mod will only work with the Stock app. There are Two methods available to install this Mod, it is up-to you, which one you choose.
Installation Method Number 1:
- Download the file.
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Navigate to System > App.
- Delete the SamsungCamera3.apk and SamsungCamera3.odex.
- Copy the SamsungCamera3.apk to System > App.
- Set the Permission to rw-r-r. If you are not Familiar on How To Set Permission in Android, follow the link
- Copy the media_profiles to System > etc
- Set Permission to rw-r-r.
- Reboot the device.
Installation Method Number 2:
- Copy the Zip to the root of your Sdcard.
- Enter Recovery Mode, How? Follow the Link
- In Recovery, Navigate to Advance and Tap Devlik Wipe Cache.
- Now Tap Wipe Cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Choose Zip
- Choose the Zip file you downloaded above and Tap Continue
- Once the Installation is over, Go back.
- Choose Reboot System Now.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016