In this post, I’ll tell you how to enable WiFi calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices, AT&T has is extending support for WiFi calling to more Samsung devices for e.g, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Plus and Note 5, other devices are listed below, Let’s start the method to enable WiFi Calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S7 Active
- Galaxy Note 5
How To Enable WiFi Calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- Open Phone App on your device.
- Tap on More located on top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on WiFi Calling, to enable it.
- This is all, now make your calls as you normally do.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016