In this post, I’ll tell you how to enable WiFi calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices, AT&T has is extending support for WiFi calling to more Samsung devices for e.g, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Plus and Note 5, other devices are listed below, Let’s start the method to enable WiFi Calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S7 Active
- Galaxy Note 5
How To Enable WiFi Calling on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- Open Phone App on your device.
- Tap on More located on top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on WiFi Calling, to enable it.
- This is all, now make your calls as you normally do.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017