In this post, I’ll tell you how to Enable or Disable Fast User Switching Windows 10.
Windows 10 came out many nice features but on the most people find these features quite annoying. One feature that I don’t want is Fast User Switching, which allows multiple users to use single PC without closing other users work. Let’s start the guide to Enable or Disable Fast User Switching.
disable fast user switching windows 10
Enable or Disable Fast User Switching-Windows 10:
Option 1 – Group Policy:
- First, Hold Windows Keys and Press R.
- You’ll be in run dialog box, type “gpedit.msc” then press “Enter“.
- A new Window will appear, you’ll see following options.
- Local Computer Policy
- Computer Configuration
- Administrative Templates
- Click on “Hide Entry Points for Fast User Switching“.
- Now you can easily enable or disable Fast User Switching option.
Option 2 – Registry:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- In Run Dialog box, Type “regedit”.
- Expand the following.
- Find “HideFastUserSwitching“, from the list. If you cannot find the value then you have to create a new value.
- Right-click the “System” folder.
- Click on “New DWORD 32-bit value“-> Type “HideFastUserSwitching“-> Press “Enter”.
- Once the value is created, Double click on “HideFastUserSwitching“-> To Enable Value Data (1), To Disable Value Date (0).
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016